Collegiate Farm Bureau
Collegiate Farm Bureau provides involvement opportunities for students interested in agriculture at twelve chapters throughout Illinois. The purpose of the Collegiate Farm Bureau program is to bridge the gap between participation in high school agriculture programs such as 4-H and FFA and future involvement as an Illinois Farm Bureau member. Collegiate members are offered plentiful opportunities for leadership, professional development, and networking through experiences in agriculture education, legislation, advocacy, and community service.
The Collegiate Farm Bureau chapters can be found at the following institutions:
- University of Illinois, Urbana-Champaign
- Southern Illinois University, Carbondale
- Illinois State University, Normal
- Western Illinois University, Macomb
- Black Hawk College – East Campus, Galva
- Highland Community College, Freeport
- Illinois Central College, East Peoria
- Joliet Junior College, Joliet
- Kaskaskia College, Centralia
- Lake Land College, Mattoon
- Lincoln Land Community College, Springfield
- Wabash Valley College, Mt. Carmel
Why Should You Join?
- Build your network of peers and mentors
- Gain a better understanding of agricultural issues in Illinois and beyond
- Develop and hone leadership and communication skills
- Eligibility for scholarships at the local and state level
- Travel to statewide events and conferences
- Benefit from over 300,000 Farm Bureau discounts
- Learn how to better advocate for agriculture
- And so much more!
To learn more about Collegiate Farm Bureau opportunities, please email email@example.com.