The H-2A process can be complex. However, there are many resources available to help answer questions you may have. A number of organizations are involved in regulating and monitoring agricultural worker visas, including The Department of Labor (DOL), U.S. Citizenship and Immigration Services (USCIS), the Department of State (DOS), and the Department of Homeland Security (DHS). Each of these organizations, as well as the USDA, provides helpful information on this process. We’ve also included helpful guides to help simplify this process.

United States Department of Agriculture

Department of Labor

Citizenship and Immigration Services

Department of Homeland Security