Protecting Member Information
The Illinois Agricultural Association® (IAA) is committed to protecting the confidentiality of our members' personal information. All personal information you provide or we may collect is used to administer our business and related services in a manner consistent with all applicable laws and regulations. We maintain this personal information according to high standards of security and confidentiality.
We encourage you to read the following material that contains detailed information about our policies regarding the collection, use, and protection of your information.
General Privacy Principles
We understand that members and the public are concerned about the privacy of their information. The following summarizes our general privacy principles with respect to information that we collect.
- We do not sell member information.
- We contractually require any person or organization providing products and services on our behalf to protect member information.
- We do not store private personal financial information about our members.
- Our policies require that individuals with access to sensitive data and member information not use or disclose the information except for business use.
- We strive to maintain regular communications with county Farm Bureaus regarding the use of member information.
- You have the right to access and correct personal information we collect from you.
- You have the right to opt out of the use of identifiable personal third party data that IAA may collect (excluding data from IAA Affiliates and member benefit providers).*
- We have implemented physical, electronic, and procedural safeguards to maintain the confidentiality and integrity of the personal information in our possession and to guard against unauthorized access.
We receive and store certain types of information whenever guests visit this site and may collect information including browser type and operating system, areas visited, date and time of access, host of service provider and identification of referring site from all users in aggregate. The information is used to track the total number of guests visiting us and allows us to improve our site.
If you have any questions or concerns about your privacy as it pertains to your Farm Bureau membership or use of this website, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Updated October 2016
*To opt out of third party data, update your member profile at www.ilfbmember.org or contact member services at 309-557-2689.